Tuesday, March 31, 2009

doricelove from www.goLive.ee

Saadetud › 01/24/2009 12:32
Loetud › 01/31/2009 08:48
Pealkiri › HI

Hello dear
My name is carlin, i read about you and i liked you so decide to contact you for friendship hopeing that you will accept my request,if you accept my request ,please reply to my email(carlinlove2_williams@yahoo.com) or send me your email so that i will send you my photo and more about me, i believe we can make good friends,let distance or age not be a barrier but lets love connect,because love is a bridge that connect far distance to be close
from
carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with all your hear,t as much you like, how you like...
and if you see comments, that are not so good.. please let me know in FB or send email.. will try to fix it then!

Thank You!

Margus