Tuesday, March 31, 2009

goodbaby from goLive.ee

userpicture Saadetud › 01/29/2009 16:20
Loetud › 01/31/2009 08:48
Pealkiri › Hello


Hello
Am Destiny,
i saw your profile today at (golive.ee) and became interested in you,
i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (destinyviarey1@ymail.com) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life)
(destinyviarey1@ymail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with all your hear,t as much you like, how you like...
and if you see comments, that are not so good.. please let me know in FB or send email.. will try to fix it then!

Thank You!

Margus