Tuesday, March 31, 2009

feligud from GoLive.ee Eesti Keeles :D

Saadetud › 03/17/2009 00:15
Loetud › 03/31/2009 16:35
Pealkiri › nice to meet you
Nice to meet you
My name is felicia,
i saw your profile today at (www.golive.ee) and became interested in you,Here is my email address (felicia2pacco@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here. feel free and write to me with my
email address, so that i will send my picture to you
(felicia2pacco@yahoo.com)





Meeldiv tutvuda
Minu nimi on Felicia,
Ma nägin oma profiili täna kell (www.golive.ee) ja sai huvitatud sind, Siin on minu e-posti aadress (felicia2pacco@yahoo.com)
Usun, et saame liikuda siin. võid vabalt ja kirjutada mulle mu
e-posti aadress, nii et ma Saada minu pilt, et te
(felicia2pacco@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with all your hear,t as much you like, how you like...
and if you see comments, that are not so good.. please let me know in FB or send email.. will try to fix it then!

Thank You!

Margus