Tuesday, March 31, 2009

love500 from GoLive

Saadetud › 12/09/2008 13:16
Loetud › 12/15/2008 22:46
Pealkiri › hi
jeniferawa100@yahoo.com

How is your day i belive all is well,
My name is jenifer, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,am looking for a nice man that knows how to take cara of a woman that can take cara of me in any thing .i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email addras(jeniferawa100@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above jenifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with all your hear,t as much you like, how you like...
and if you see comments, that are not so good.. please let me know in FB or send email.. will try to fix it then!

Thank You!

Margus